Tutor MUST have a good command of the English language
Sources need to be journal/scholarly articles.
Use only articles that are published between 2015-2018 (except for your theory articles which will be older as you must cite primary sources).
No textbook or direct quotes
In this assignment, learners are required to write a case report addressing the personal knowledge and skills gained in the current course and potentially solving an identified practice problem.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Use at least two additional scholarly research sources published within the last 5 years. Provide citations and references for all sources used.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please Review the rubric prior to the beginning to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
For a specific focus of patient practice (e.g., acute care hospital, clinic, primary care, long-term care, home health), select a particular disease process. Chose a topic of concern such as providing elements of care for a specific disease process or an administrative problem. This topic must be in need of progression or process improvement. Once identified, summarize the literature supporting proposed change. Identify an action plan to introduce change and potential barriers to implementing change. Finally, describe how you would propose evaluating the change.
Your case report must include the following:
- Introduction with a problem statement.
- Brief synthesized review.
- Description of the case/situation/conditions.
- Proposed solutions describing the validity and reliability of the research you have read.