Submit Your Homework: Money Back Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee at Submit Your Homework is the policy of refunds, which is applicable to our website. The policy can be divided into 2 sections:
- Before approving the preview version of your order.
- After approving the case.
Before approving the paper:
You can qualify for a 100% refund if:
- There was a payment mistake in submitting the payments (double payment, identical orders, etc.).
- We are not able to provide you with a suitable writer.
- You receive a plagiarized paper from our writer.
You will be eligible for a 30% refund if:
- The writer had been assigned, and completed the paper, but you failed in that paper to an unacceptable extent. In this case, you will need to provide proof that you failed in the paper. For instance, you can upload a screenshot of grading for the paper.
In case your order had been assigned to the writer and had already started working on it, the disputes team will discuss with you t determined the amount of refund depending on the time passed and the work already done by the writer.
If we fail to submit the paper on time – we recalculate the new price of the case according to the deadline within which we delivered the paper.
After approving the paper:
Every client can review his/her case and ask for additional corrections if necessary. However, once you press the “Approve” button, which gives you an access to an editable and printable version of the paper, you are not able to ask for any refund. By pressing the “Approve” button, you confirm that you are satisfied with the quality of the product and have no complaints about the writer’s work.
We shall offer a period of 30 days Refund period. The Refund Period shall begin on the time of Client`s order deadline and expire on the last day of the Refund Period. Should you not be satisfied with any of the Services, you can submit a refund request according to these Terms within the Refund Period. Once the Refund Period elapses, we will not refund any amounts paid. Refund period can be extended to 180 days in exceptional cases if plagiarism is confirmed
NB: When asking for full refund, you don’t have the right to use the paper and all the additional materials we provided you with in the course of work. All these materials become the property of our company, and we reserve the right to publish the paper online for commercial purposes. We do not keep any kind of essay databases and ‘publish on-line’ means that if the paper is goggled or checked with any kind of anti-plagiarism software, it will link back to our website. It may also be published as content or as a sample essay. This is done to protect our writer’s work in those cases when a Customer claims a refund for the paper that has already been completed.
Please note the following points before setting your order to dispute.
- You will need to provide strong reasons, examples to back up your claim.
- It will take some time to resolve the dispute: communicate with the writer, send the paper for evaluation, etc. We may ask for additional materials or evidence to support your request.
- Each case is reviewed separately; every decision concerning refund is taken after careful consideration. The refund percentage is suggested independently in each case.
- Failure to provide the information required for dispute resolution within the refund period will result in annulment of the dispute and no refund will be possible thereafter.