The Company does not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children under 16 years of age.
- Company’s website
The Company controls and manages our company (hereinafter the “Website”) which reserves the right to gather your data for reasons explained in this document.
- Definitions of legal bases for the processing
Consent – your clear agreement to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose.
Contract – the reason why the processing is necessary based on a contract you have with the Company, or because the Company has asked you to take specific steps before entering into that contract.
Legitimate Interests – the reason why the processing your data is necessary which is based on the legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests. These legitimate interests are:
- delivering, developing and improving the Website;
- determining whether marketing campaigns are effective;
- enabling the Company to enhance, customize or modify the Website and services;
- enhancing data security.
- gaining insights from your behavior on the Website;
- Consent rule
If you have given consent to the processing of your data you can freely withdraw such consent at any time by emailing the Company to email@example.com
If you do withdraw your consent, and if the Company does not have another legal basis for the processing of your data, then the Company will stop the processing of your personal data.
If the Company has another legal basis for the processing of your data, then the Company may continue to do so subject to your legal interests and rights.
- Company’s responsibilities
If you are a registered user or a visitor to the Website the Company acts as the ‘data controller’ of personal data. This means that the Company determines how and why your data are processed.
- Your responsibilities
Treat your personal data confidential and secure.
- Collected data
The Company collects data when you interact with its Website, especially when:
- the Company calls you;
- you browse any page of the Website;
- you chat with the Company for customer support;
- you receive emails from the Company;
- you use the Website and receive services;
- you connect integrations;
- you opt-in to marketing emails.
The Company collects the following categories of datacontact details such as your email address and phone number;
- data that identifies you such as your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, geolocation information about where you might be, operating system and version;
- your birthday details in order to send you special discount offers;
- data on how you use the website such as your URL clickstreams (the path you take through the website), goods/services viewed, page response times, download errors, how long you stay on webpages, what you do on those pages, how often, and other actions.
The recipients of the collected data are the highest management level of the Company, its employees and contractors, and other third party service providers mentioned below.
The Company stores your billing data, such as 4 last digits of your credit/debit card, merchant unique ID or receipt ID or your payment email account exclusively in order to receive acknowledgment on successful payment transactions for our services from our secure payment processors accounts according to the rules and regulations of such payment processors. The Company shall not transfer your billing data to any third parties.
- Purposes and legal basis for the processing
The Company processes the data for:
- Details: the Company needs to provide services accessible via the Website.
- Legal basis: Consent; Contract; Legitimate Interests.
Keeping the Website running:
- Details: managing your requests (like orders), login and authentication, remembering your settings, processing payments, hosting and back-end infrastructure.
- Legal basis: Contract; legitimate Interests.
Improving the Website
- Details: testing features, interacting with feedback platforms and questionnaires, managing landing pages, heat mapping the Website, traffic optimization and data analysis and research, including profiling and the use of machine learning and other techniques over your data and in some cases using third parties to do this.
- Legal basis: Contract; legitimate Interests.
- Details: notifying you of any changes to the service, solving issues, any bug fixing.
- Legal basis: Contract; Legitimate Interests.
Marketing purposes (with your consent only)
- Details: sending you emails and messages about new functions, goods and services, and content.
- Legal basis: Consent.
- Your rights
You may choose not to provide the Company with personal data. If you choose to do so, you can continue to visit the Website and browse its pages, but the Company will not be able to provide its services and process transactions without personal data. You may ask us to refrain from using your data for marketing. You have the right to access information about you, especially:
- How long the data will be retained and the criteria used to determine that period;
- Other rights regarding the use of your data.
- The categories of data;
- The purposes of data processing;
- Third parties to whom the data disclosed;
You have the right to make the Company correct any inaccurate personal data about you.
You can object to the Company using your personal data for profiling you or making automated decisions about you. The Company may use your data to determine whether we should let you know information that might be relevant to you (for example, tailoring emails to you based on your behavior).
You have the right to be “forgotten”. You may ask erasing any personal data about you, if it is no longer necessary for the Company to store the data for purposes of your use of the Website.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the use of your data by the Company.
In the context of the right to access information the Company shall provide you with the information within one month of your request unless there is a justified requirement to provide such information faster.
We have security and organizational measures and procedures to secure the data collected and stored. We have security policies and data processing agreements with all our employees and contractors who are obliged to follow and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures. We have internal Information Security Policy. You are responsible for your login information and password. You shall keep them confidential.
In case if you reasons to believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact the support team immediately.
- Where we process your data personal data
The personal data collected by the Company is processed at the Company’s offices. The Company is international and can have foreign branches and departments. The employees and contractors of the Company’s Research and Development department are bound by the respective agreements, Company’s internal policies and Information Security Policy.
Our servers for storing the data are located in Germany.
- Retention period
The Company will delete your personal data from the databases no later than 6 years from the last time you used the Website.
does not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children under 16 years of age.