Based on a low scoring pillar, create a backward plan to enhance the pillar of a balanced life that you want to change. Provide a few sentences of context, what you would like to do to strengthen the pillar and then 1-2 SMART Goals to achieve improvement.
Choose 2 from Pillars of a Balanced Life and do smart goals.
You need to know what smart goals are. Do you need google then make sure follow smart goals format to develop plans. You did not address for correct smart forms correctly.
Example for smart goals.
you set a goal make sure it is SMART:
1. Specific – Consider who, what, when, where, why and how in developing the goal.
2. Measurable – Include a numeric or descriptive measurement.
3. Achievable – Consider the resources needed and set a realistic goal.
4. Relevant – Make sure the goal is consistent with the mission.
5. Time-bound – Set a realistic deadline.
Course:Nursing Coaching I Foundations NURS 6260
• Week 14 Assessing Balance
Week 14 Assessing Balance (April 13 – 19)
• Conduct self assessment of the pillars of a balanced life Pillars of a Balanced Life(1).pptx —-See file attached.
• Assess a client based on the pillars of a balanced life.
• Create a backward plan to live in greater balance.
READ: Kinsey-House: Chapter 9
1. Kimsey-House, H., Kimsey-House, K., Sandahl, P. & Whitworth, L. (2011). Coactive coaching: Changing business, transforming lives (3rd edition). Boston: Nicholas Brealey Publishing.
2. Moore, M. & Tschannen-Moran, B. (2010). Coaching psychology manual. Baltimore: Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins.
VIEW: Thoughts on Self care and wellbeing:
Oprah Winfrey at Stanford Business School: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfTNwCTX7w0
Jim Harter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLvAG8i9PF8
: Based on a low scoring pillar, create a backward plan to enhance the pillar of a balanced life that you want to change. Provide a few sentences of context, what you would like to do to strengthen the pillar and then 1-2 SMART Goals to achieve improvement.