Post your initial response to one of the two topics below.
Change in our work and personal lives is often a stress inducing event. The goal of the change agent should be to mitigate stress as much as possible.
- Share your experience with change, good or bad.
- If it was â€œgoodâ€ experience, what made it good?
- And if â€œbadâ€ what made it bad?
- How to these experiences align with best practices in implementing change in an organization?
Your manager asks you to implement a new process in your unit. Knowing that an important first step in implementing change is to evaluate and document the current process, you tell your manager this but he or she says â€˜there is not enough time to do thisâ€.
- How would you make the case to you manager that skipping this step may not provide the outcome that the manager is looking for in this new process?
In-text citations and References at the end of your posts and assignments
Only posting a reference at the end of a post/assignment doesnâ€™t constitute as using a reference. The reference needs to be cited within the post/assignment (this is called an in-text citation) and at the end of the post/assignment to let the reader know what information is used from the source. Points will be deducted in both posts and assignments for APA errors