This paper needs to follow and be about the outline you previously submitted. Title page, and reference page need to be included.
The goal of this project is to demonstrate understanding of systems, organizations, and leadership and apply them to the real world in order to create personal and organizational value. Your completed course project will be shared in your ePortfolio. It will also be used as a performance evaluation tool in your workplace (if you select your organization as the one in which to evaluate issues and propose leadership strategies, resources, or tools).
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
- Identify nursing leadership priorities or issues within a selected health care system or organization for analysis using a systems perspective.
- Integrate an analysis of systems leadership and organizational structure as part of the introductory discussion to the specific leadership issues.
- Evaluate the impact of multiculturalism and diversity on organizational and systems structure and leadership.
- Evaluate theoretical ideas and practices of power in relation to health care organizational structure, behavior, and systems leadership.
- Develop a personal development career plan using the selected format, and identify categories for potential obstacles to goal attainment.
- Communicate professionally in writing, utilizing clear organization of topics and APA-formatted references.
PROJECT REQUIREMENTSTo achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements.Your final paper should consist of the following components:
- An introduction to your paper in which you provide an overview of what you intend to accomplish in this project.
- A section for eachof the nursing leadership priorities (2–3) that you are addressing. In each section:
- List the priority or issue and explain why you chose it.
- Analyze the issue and explain the various components that you will need to address, such as:
- How does the structure of your organization contribute to the issues you are addressing?
- Are there power dynamics that contribute to the issue?
- What role do multiculturalism and diversity play?
- Provide an explanation of how you intend to address this priority, including:
- What things did you need to consider as you put your plan of action together?
- How did the structure of your organization influence your decisions?
- What leadership skills will be most important to you as you address your priorities? How do multiculturalism and diversity within your organization impact your plan?
- How do theories and practices of power come into play when determining and implementing solutions?
- Support your action plan with references to the literature that address the applicable theories, resources, and tools that guided you to this particular solution.
- A section in which you outline either:
- Your performance evaluation plan for determining how well you implemented your priorities.
- Your development plan for how you will develop the skills needed to implement your priorities. This section serves as a personal leadership plan and career programming tool for self-assessment, for developmental purposes, or prior to performance evaluations. The goal is to align oneself within the organization, assess organizational fit and desired career path(s), and identify competency gaps to reach personal and professional leadership goals.
- A summary of what you have learned in the process of doing this project.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message. Document is well organized, and writer has utilized major headings and subheadings.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) Style and Formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of eight resources.
- Length of paper: 10–20 pages plus any appendices, typed double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Arial or Times New Roman, 12 point.
You can trust us
We are confident, the best writing service, and we will deliver a high-quality homework to you. If your homework is not of the standard you ordered, your next task comes discounted. One-time only for each purchased work)
Submityourhomework.com is a company that’s driven more to academic excellence than monetary gains. This is why our rates are always low and affordable to all. Our aim is to reach out to as many college students as possible.
Submit a written request and our customer service team will reply back to you as quickly as possible (usually within 10 minutes).
Phone: +1(805) 568 7317