Steps to Complete the Week 7 Lab
- Find this article. Once you click each link, you will be logged into the Library and then click on “PDF Full Text”.
- Consider the use of confidence intervals in health sciences with these articles as inspiration and insights.
- Describe how you could use confidence intervals to help make a decision or solve a problem in your current job, a clinical rotation, or life situation. Include these elements:
- Description of the decision or problem
- How the interval would impact the decision and what level of confidence would be most appropriate and why
- What data would need to be collected and one such method of how such data could ideally be collected