Write a paper of no less than three to five pages in which you:
- Analyze the overall procedures for First Responder and Incident Handling, and ascertain the fundamental way in which such procedures relate to the scenario in this specific case.
- Explain the major steps involved in evidence acquisition, and how to maintain the integrity of the evidence, outlining any and all repercussion if the evidence is improperly preserved.
- Consider the importance of the chain of custody, and explain the main reasons why the documentation required to preserve the chain of custody is critical.
- Use no less than three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.