Project Plan for Sprints, Releases, and Execution
Write a 700- to 1,050-word project plan paper explaining:
- How your project incorporates Scrum planning principles and practices, including backlog grooming.
- How your project fits into organizational planning to include the project’s place in multi-level and portfolio planning.
- Sprint and release planning for your project.
- Sprint execution for your project.
- Product acceptance criteria, and how it will be used to evaluate task performance.
Provide a reference page that includes at least three APA formatted references in support of your ideas.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Textbook – Rubin, K.S. (2013) Essential scrum: A practical guide to the most popular agile process. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.