There will be two Major Research Papers for this class. They will require a significant amount of work. I suggest you start soon. two notes about the process.1. Thee are not mini-papers. The length should be between 10-12 pages plus Title page and reference section. Do not cut and paste any charts etc. from the web. If you need to put a chart into the body then it will not count towards your paper page count.
2. All work will be done in APA Style format. There is explanatory material on APA style, both videos and articles, in Course Content.
3. Both papers will be submitted through Safe Assign for plagiarism checking. I will not grade any paper with over 25% SafeAssign plagiarism score. My suggestion is that if you have any doubts as to your ability to write a non plagiarized paper then you should contact the people at the very good UDC writing center.
4. The submission portal for both papers is found in the “ASSIGNMENTS” section of this site. They both will be available five days before the due date up through the due date.
5. Any attempt to bypass the SafeAssign portal will result in a grade of zero for the paper.
((that’s what our Professor Give us Careful please ))
if you have a question let me know please.
Here is a list of possible topics for your two major papers.
- How does the Family Life Cycle Affect the way firms market to their customers?
- How have the developments in social media and digital analytics affected the way firms have marketed?
- How many subcultures are there in the DVM area. How can a firm go about targeting these subcultures? Should they try to or should they pursue a one size fits all strategy.
- What has been the effect of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and how has it impacted the ability of American firms to compete internationally?
- How has the use of Google Analytics impacted the world of marketing research?
- How would you design curriculum that prepares you for the kind of jobs we saw in the Marketing Jobs Discussion?
- What do you think we should brand UDC as? And then, how could we best market that brand?
- Has social media helped make word-of-mouth the best form of marketing?
- How effective is personal branding?
- How would you market the UDC School of Business?
- With minorities expected to become the majority in the US is now the time to stop multicultural marketing?
- Can marketing be used to change the outcomes of poverty?