- Select a publicly held company.
- Select a benchmark firm to compare your company against. The benchmark firm is typically the largest competitor.
- Obtain the firm’s balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows for the past 3 years. Download and read the firm’s annual report to get a sense of this company.
- State why you chose the companies you did.
- What are the differences between the two companies?
- State why you would or would not invest in this company versus the competitor (i.e., the benchmark firm).
Submit your 400-word white paper to the Assignment 2 Dropbox using APA format. The financial statements can be submitted separately in pdf format. The Annual Report and the financials of the competitor should not be submitted.