You will select a topic associated with decision-making to write a report. There are many areas you can explore, but for this course you must select from the following areas:
- decision making models,
- behaviors in decision making,
- the relationship between data and decisions,
- using technology in decision making,
- cognitive biases,
- ethical decision making,
- strategies for decision making,
- or traditional vs. evidence-based decision making.
The goal is for you to become ‘evidence’ minded as you learn how to look for resources that provide the evidence needed to make strategic decisions.
Your report should be approximately 1500-2000 words, written in APA format. You should include answers to the following:
- What is the topic you are covering?
- Why is it important?
- Who could benefit from this knowledge?
- What four key takeaways did you learn in your general research?
- Any additional thoughts or findings associated with the topic.
- How can one apply your findings to the real world?
You should incorporate at a minimum 5 key terms from your textbooks and learnings from the course, as well as cite from at least 5 outside academic peer-reviewed resources.