Read this tutorial (Links to an external site.) that shows how to work with multiple worksheets in an Excel workbook.
Then download the workbook data file (“practice workbook” on tutorial page) and complete the assignment:
- Open the workbook.
- Insert a new worksheet and rename it Q1 Summary.
- Move the Expenses Summary worksheet to the far right, then move the Q1 Summary worksheet so it is between March and April.
- Create a copy of the Expenses Summary worksheet by right-clicking the tab. Do not just copy and paste the content of the worksheet into a new worksheet.
- Change the color of the January tab to blue and the color of the February tab to red.
- Group the worksheets September, October, and November.
- Save the workbook with your last name, first name, and file name as follows: last_first_excelmultipleworksheet