The live lecture this week will help you find and apply multiple sources of multiple types to this problem.
Complete step 4 of the research plan you began in module 06. This is the stage where you do the research you planned. Find multiple types of multiple sources related to the topic. List and use at least two cases, two statutes and two secondary sources.
Answer the following questions:
- Which of your planned searches were completed as you planned them?
- Which of your planned searches were either not completed, or did not work as planned?
- Which sources and methods helped you most?
- What did you learn about legal research by planning and then carrying out a plan?
- What conclusions did you draw about Bob and Mary’s legal problem? Cite your sources.