Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Summative Discussion Board
Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, write at least 3 paragraphs on the following:
- What type of research study are you the most comfortable with?
- How did participating in discussions help your understanding of the subject matter? Is anything still unclear that could be clarified?
- Has this course assisted you in understanding data presented in research studies that you come across in your daily life (work or personal)? Explain.
- The main post should include at least 1 reference to research sources, and all sources should be cited using APA format.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about his or her Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?