This week the team will evaluate the user stories that have been gathered from the client. The director of software engineering and the product manager for your company collected user stories from the client (as depicted in the document provided in the resources section below). The director wants you to look at the user stories and identify the top five critical requirements the team will use in the Functional Requirements Document (FRD).
Create a 1- to 2-page user stories analysis using MicrosoftÂ® Word, and ensure you do the following:
- Describe how requirements for a software project are gathered.
- Explain what user stories are, why they are needed, and how they are used.
- Based on the stories, create a list of the top 5 critical requirements that the team will use in Functional Requirements Document. Include a justification for why you think each requirement is critical.
Submit the team assignment.
- User Stories document
- User Story vs Requirement â€“ Whatâ€™s the Difference? blog post from Testlodge
- â€œRequirement Gathering Techniquesâ€ section from Tutorials Point
You can trust us
We are confident, the best writing service, and we will deliver a high-quality homework to you. If your homework is not of the standard you ordered, your next task comes discounted. One-time only for each purchased work)
Submityourhomework.com is a company that’s driven more to academic excellence than monetary gains. This is why our rates are always low and affordable to all. Our aim is to reach out to as many college students as possible.
Submit a written request and our customer service team will reply back to you as quickly as possible (usually within 10 minutes).
Phone: +1(805) 568 7317