Research neglected diseases, the challenges encountered in researching and developing new medicines for these diseases. Describe the markets that are involved and the incentives that are used to encourage the development of medications. Include a discussion of the non-market based solutions. Discuss the current debates and controversies encountered by the global health community. Make recommendations that could be applied by the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia
Please use the following headings in your paper:
- Neglected Diseases
- Research and Development Challenges
- Market Incentives
- Non-Market Based Solutions
- Current Discussions
- Recommendations to Ministry of Health
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
- Be formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
- Remember to utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
- No plagiarism at all
- The references have to be not more than 5 years ago.
In this research-based paper, analyze what the literature presents as an acceptable level of risk within the healthcare organization.
- Application of the Capital Asset Pricing Model.
- Analysis of necessary levels of risk needed in order to maintain a level of profitability.
- Analysis of necessary levels of risk vs. excessive risk.
- Analysis of cost/benefit levels of risk to patients vs. production of large returns to the organization.
Your final submission will be 3 pages in length excluding the cover and reference pages. Be sure to include:
- Analysis of the acceptable level of risk.
- Summary of findings.
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- The paper should be 3 pages in length, not including the cover sheet and reference page.
- The paper should be formatted according to APA writing standard
- Provide support for your financial statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles.
- Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
- No plagiarism at all
- All the references should not be not more than 5 years back.