As this class draws to an end, you covered a vast amount of material pertaining to business law. From the classifications of law, contract formation, illegal agreements and various types of property, to business ethics, you gained further insight into how businesses should operate.
For your final assignment, you will be creating a brochure that informs an audience as to all of the amazing topics that you covered. In your brochure you will need to include:
- A definition of Business Law and why one should study it.
- The difference between Business Law and Business Ethics.
- A list of topics covered with a brief description for each one. Remember this is a brochure so there will not be a ton of space. You want to hit the highlights from each week.
- A section on emerging trends related to business law.
- Key takeaways from this course. How will you use the information from this class?
The brochure that you are creating is to be a tri-fold design, double-sided. Draw attention to your brochure by using well-placed art, an easy to read design with your content, and use of color.
As with all assignments, use proper grammar and spelling. Although the Drop Box calls for a Microsoft Word document, you may utilize other software as you see fit.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: