Develop a 7- to 10-slide presentation with speaker notes that illustrates a project management plan. The plan should address both project closure and the effects of adding an international component to the project.
Include slides for the following elements:
- International Project Component.
- Project Closure Deliverables
- Types of Project Closures
- Team Dispersal
- Success Factors
- Ongoing Metrics
- Completed Project Retrospective
Describe in the speaker notes:
- Differences between managing domestic and international projects. What specifically would need to be done differently?
- The project retrospective process, and the project close-down process.
- How the project retrospective process and project close-down steps relate to each other and the overall project structure.
- How project success has been measured and will continue to be evaluated.
- Lessons learned from the project.