for this assignment, you will discover that critical thinking is an important part of problem solving, decision-making, and everyday life—personally and professionally.
- Review the “Infographics” Lynda.com®video.
- Write a 350- to 750-word summary of your current career path or your desired career. Include the following:
- Describe a specific career goal or pathway that you would like to pursue.
- Create a career plan in which you explain the decision-making steps required to achieve your goal.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your plan.
- Create a decision-making process infographic for your plan in an appropriate format. This can be done using Microsoft®PowerPoint®, Microsoft® Publisher®, Microsoft® Word, or sites like Easel.ly®,Visual.ly, and PiktoChart®, or any other infographic software.
- Label your career path or your desired career.
- Identify the stages of the decision-making process that will help you achieve your goal.
For help with these programs, check out their websites or conduct an internet search.
For other infographic software, search the internet with keywords like “free tools to create your own infographic.”
- Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
- Cite a minimum of 1 (one) reference (s).