you will write a 750 word paper evaluating the Christian’s role in ethical research. This assignment must be formatted in current Turabian style and include a title page, sectional headings, and a bibliography. It must also utilize 3–5 sources, which may include course materials (textbooks and presentations) and Scripture, and must include at least 1 scholarly source. Incorporate biblical precedent to support your conclusions. You must frame your discussion of ethical research obligations within the context of public policy research and how ethical guidelines can undergird your future vocation as a public policy analyst and/or researcher.
Use the following concepts to guide you as you analyze the ethical responsibilities in research:
- What are some general ethical concerns that must be considered when conducting research?
- Does the Christian have a greater ethical role than secular counterparts?
- What is the Christian’s ethical foundation in life?
- How does this ethical foundation for the Christian impact his or her research and vocational action?
- What does Scripture have to say about ethics and the Christian’s responsibility to act ethically?
- What lessons can be extrapolated from Module/Week 1 for application in the public policy researcher’s vocation?