1. Identify each component of the nursing process and provide a brief definition.
2. Select a case study (the same ones we used in week 2) and identify History of Present Illness assessment questions you would ask the client. Use the PQRST acronym to guide question development.
3. Identify 1 physical and 1 psychosocial nursing diagnosis for the client in the case study.
4. Identify a goal and expected outcome.
5. Identify 3 nursing interventions (1 Assess, 1 Do and 1 Teach) for the client that address the physical nursing diagnosis you selected.