Option #1: Managing a Large-Scale Change
Imagine you are the owner of a small company about to expand in a big way. You need to change your vision statement to express this change. Write an essay in which you:
- Describe the change and the reason(s) for making it.
- Explain the steps you will take to implement the change.
- Create a vision statement.
- Determine how you plan to share the vision statement.
Use the information from this module and other articles to support how you plan to implement the change.
The length and formatting requirements are as follows:
- Your paper must be 3 to 4 pages in length, excluding the cover and references pages.
- Include a cover page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a references page. Use the APA Template Paper as a resource.
- Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a minimum of three sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, two of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources, in addition to the textbook. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources.