1. identify TWO business problems you might have with your project (Yoga.Fit).
2. Next, convert those business problems to research questions. What are you specifically trying to learn as a result of your research project?
3. Describe the customers you will target for your research and the sampling technique you will use. Make sure you are clear how you will use it and why you chose it.
4. Describe what types of research techniques you will use. Identify ONE secondary source and describe how you will use it and why you chose it. Select ONE primary research technique and describe how, and why, you will use it.
5. Write a one paragraph memo describing how you plan to report your finding. Think about the memo that Monique wrote to the students – how can you make your report accurate yet easy to understand?
Your post should be no less than 350 words and well organized. As always, spelling and grammar will count.