Review the Managing Technology at Genex Fuels mini case. In a two to three page APA paper (excluding title and reference pages), address the following:
- Discuss the evidence the CEO is using to suggest that Genex is not using technology competitively.
- Explain whether or not Devlin needed to hire Sandy, a “high-priced technology consultant,” to tell him that technology at Genex was a mess. Justify your reasoning.
- Devise a strategy to successfully implement enterprise-wide systems (such as SAP) at Genex.
The Managing Technology at Genex Fuels paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages), in 12 point font, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.