Chapters 4 and 5 in the text discuss legal traditions. In this assignment, you will write a paper that describes the various models of international judicial review and the implications each model has on the culture of the countries in which they are used. Find additional credible sources to form your analysis of the differing cultural perspectives on the courts.
In your paper,
- Describe the various models of international judicial review.
- Describe the implications each model has on the culture of the countries in which they are used.
- Must be at least three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.