Per our conversation.
Prepare a 6-8 slide Microsoft PowerPoint highlighting the content from the paper
- You may use resources from the APUS Online Library, any library, government library, or any peer-reviewed reference (Wikipedia and any other publicly-reviewed source is not accepted).
- The paper must by at least 6-8 pages double-spaced, 1″ margin all around, black, 12 point fonts (Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier) with correct citations of all utilized references/sources, (pictures, graphics, etc are extra – allowed but extra for the minimum page count).
- The title page and references are also required but don’t count in the minimum page count.
- The PowerPoint of 6-8 slides is a summary of this paper. No new topics, ideas or concepts are introduced in the PowerPoint that is not included in the paper. A minimum of 10 references are needed.
- The paper will be subjected to checking against plagiarism.
- The required number of pages do not include title or references pages – although these must be included.
- PPT Grading.docx (11 KB)