Resources: Industrial Chemical Security Proposal and Ch. 2 of Risk Analysis and the Security Survey
Read the Industrial Chemical Security Proposal Scenario.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word proposal describing how John would develop a security plan to prevent future burglaries or crimes related to terrorism at his businesses.
Address the following in your proposal:
- What components are included in John’s security plan? How effective are they?
- What elements should be included in John’s security plan? Why?
- What should be the employee training requirements?
- How would the security plan be effectively communicated to all employees within the organization?
- How might John use the security plan as a tool to allocate additional resources?
Cite your sources and format your text consistent with APA guidelines