Read the case below of Renda, a welfare mother. Then, develop a set of notes you would use to present Renda’s case to a team of fellow case management colleagues. Your notes may follow the format of a structured paper, or they may be a list of bullet points with a short paragraph to address each key question. Your total assignment should be two-three pages long. Ensure that your case notes address the following six key questions:
- How did Renda’s problems change?
- What do you know about the sources of the problems?
- What motivations prompt Renda to solve the problems?
- What are Renda’s interests and strengths that support the helping process?
- What cultural considerations should be addressed when working with Renda?
- What barriers may affect Renda’s attempts to resolve the problems?
In your responses, cite two to three scholarly sources. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find sources. Format your paper per the guidelines in the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA
. The title and reference pages are not part of the total page count.