The paper I included must be revised. I am repeating the class and already submitted the paper I sent to you. I don’t want problems with plagiarism upon submission. If the service is great, I will refer your services to other colleagues. I will also send more assignments. Thank you.
Hernandez Family Assessment
Assessment is as essential to family therapy as it is to individual therapy. Although families often present with one person identified as the â€œproblem,â€ the assessment process will help you better understand family roles and determine whether the identified problem client is, in fact, the root of the familyâ€™s issues. As you examine the Hernandez Family: Sessions 1-6 videos in this weekâ€™s Learning Resources, consider how you might assess and treat the client family.
- Assess client families presenting for psychotherapy
- Review this weekâ€™s Learning Resources and reflect on the insights they provide on family assessment.
- View the Hernandez Family: Sessions 1-6 videos, and consider how you might assess the family in the case study.
Address in a comprehensive client assessment of the Hernandez family the following:
- Demographic information
- Presenting problem
- History of present illness
- Past psychiatric history
- Medical history
- Substance use history
- Developmental history
- Family psychiatric history
- Psychosocial history
- History of abuse and/or trauma
- Review of systems
- Physical assessment
- Mental status exam
- Differential diagnosis
- Case formulation
- Treatment plan
Note: Any item you are unable to address from the video should be marked â€œneeds to be added toâ€ as you would in an actual comprehensive client assessment