1. Assuming there was abuse occurring prior to the death of Yeardley Love, hypothesize how it may have been difficult for a counselor to assess and identify this abuse.
2. Describe how a counselor’s knowledge of the abuse cycle would assist in detecting partner abuse.
Include a minimum of two scholarly references in addition to the textbook.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. YOU MUST HAVE A THESIS STATEMENT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PAPER.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
TEXT BOOK REFERENCE: Jackson-Cherry, L., & Erford, B. (2018). Crisis Assessment, Intervention, and Prevention (3rd ed.). New York, NY: Pearson
Use published human and animal research and behaviorist, social cognitive, information processing and constructivist theory to develop an outline of a research proposal to measure self-regulation in one of the following fields:
· Health or sports psychology
Complete one of the following assignment:
Option 1:Self-Regulation Presentation
Preparethis outline of a research proposal as a 10-minute Microsoft®PowerPoint®presentation with speaker notes as if your audience were members of a foundation grant screening committee.
Address the following in your presentation:
· A description of how you are proposing to measure self-regulation
· The operational definitions, limitations, assumptions, hypotheses, and data analysis plans
· The deficiencies a critic might identify in your statement of limitations and assumptions