Refer to the table below to find which key conceptterm you are assigned via your last name. Then create a discussion thread and:
- Define the assigned term (Market Power)
- Provide an original, economics-based explanation of the term
- Provide a real/hypothetical contextual example (different from that provided in the text) of the term as it is applied to economics.
- Respond and engage with at least two of your classmates.
Mankiw, G. N. (2018). Principles of Macroeconomics. Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Chapter 1: Ten Principles of Economics
- Chapter 2: Thinking Like an Economist