Unit 7 Class Participation: Polit and Beck (2018), Chapter 14 pp. 227 – 233, 238, or 242 – 259
Due Sunday, 2/17 at 11:59 PM.
1. The highest potential points for in-class participation are 5-points. Please use these guidelines for online participation.
- To earn points for weekly class participation, you must submit a one paragraph (100-125 words) summary of one of the required Polit and Beck (2018) readings from each unit.
- APA format is not required, but the material must be paraphrased, cited, and referenced. The citation and reference will always be Polit and Beck (2018). Include the page number(s) you found the material on in your citation.
- Polit, D. E & Beck, C. T. (2018). Essentials of nursing research: Appraising evidence for nursing practice(9th. ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer
- Put your name, date, and unit number at the top of the paper, immediately followed by the summary and then the reference.
- All of the above should be submitted on one page.