Create a media-rich, 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation. Include the following:
- Monte Carlo planning analyses
- Building and running Monte Carlo models
- The deterministic risk assessment method
- The probabilistic risk assessment method
- How does the NIST risk management framework 3-tiers ensure information security (NIST SP 800-53, revision 4)?
- How are data and information systems categorized?
- Do not use research quotes or acronyms. You must use your own words.
Create a 1- to 2-page Microsoft® Word Executive Summary on this presentation. Include the following:
- Goals and objectives of the presentation in summary form
- Adequate references to support your findings, information, and opinions
Note: Media-rich presentations should include multimedia such as graphics, pictures, video clips, or audio.
Include APA-formatted citations when necessary.
Submit your assignment.