In order to complete this assignment, refer to the scenario that was chosen in Assignment 1. I have attached a copy of Assignment 1 below for your review. Also in this assignment, you must:
1. Thoroughly identified three (3) job requirements (e.g., needed certifications, previous work experience, external influences, etc.) that could apply to your chosen scenario. Thoroughly determined two (2) ways these requirements could impact staffing at your organization. Thoroughly suggested one (1) strategy that you could utilize to ensure that all applicants meet the identified job requirements for your organization. Thoroughly justified your response.
2. Thoroughly outlined a long-term recruitment plan that contains at least four (4) components, is aligned with your companyâ€™s recruitment strategy, but also addresses possible job skill or credential shortages.
3. Thoroughly described three (3) branding strategies that you would employ to attract qualified applicants to your organization. Thoroughly suggested three (3) communication methods that you would utilize to reach out to applicants. Thoroughly predicted the outcome of integrating your branding strategies and communication methods at your organization. Thoroughly provided a rationale for your response.
4. Thoroughly determined two (2) selection processes for recruiting new employees that could apply to your chosen scenario and then thoroughly identified five (5) selection criteria that you could use when hiring new employees.Â Thoroughly analyzed the effect of the five (5) identified selection criteria on long-term employee retention and preservation of organizational knowledge. Thoroughly justified your response.
5. Thoroughly suggested two (2) assessment methods that you could employ to select new employees for your organization and then thoroughly analyzed the validity and reliability of each method in regard to the job your organization is offering. Thoroughly identified four (4) job predictors that you believe can assess candidatesâ€™ knowledge, skills, abilities, and other skills and experiences (KSAOâ€™s). Thoroughly provided support for your rationale
All references high quality choices.
Please let me know if other resources are needed