Please use the Company Starbuck thanks,
- Create an implementation plan including:
- Functional tactics
- Action items
- Milestones and deadlines
- Tasks and task ownership
- Resource allocation
- Recommend any organizational change management strategies that may enhance successful implementation.
- Develop key success factors, budget, and forecasted financials, including a break-even chart.
- Create a risk management plan including contingency plans for the identified risks.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
1.See the attached for a couple of ways to do an implementation plan. I built these so there are no copyright issues.
2.Change management is found in Champers 8 & 11 of our text. But, I suggest outside research into change management as our text is vague. and, there will be change as you implement a plan, so do not overlook this part.
3.Balance sheet, income statement, break even chart & analysis (look up the formula for breakeven calculation. You might have to do pro forma financials, for the budget and forecasted
4. KSFs – Key Success Factors: what you will measure and track to
see if the implementation pan and the change management items are successful. Many times these are financial ratios.
5. Risk Management plan: Identify foreseeable risks, estimate the impacts and level for each risk, and define/identify responses to issues. It contains a risk assessment matrix.